So far today, this is what we've done:
- watched Sesame Street
- ate some breakfast
- unloaded the dishwasher together
- played with cars
- walked Ella in the rain (so happy we have a weathershield for the stroller!)
- turned on the beer taps in the basement when Mom wasn't looking (it took me a while to figure out why the laundry room smelled like a frat house)
- took a nap (P, not me)
- ate some grilled cheese
- played at Loudon Bounce
- bought curtain rods at Target
- ate ice cream at Costco
Here are some pictures from today's adventures:
In lieu of bouncing at the Bounce House, we went exploring. Naturally, we found some buttons to push.
Right before the end of Open Bounce, we tried to give the bouncy rooms one more try. They were a lot less scary than when we first got there. I don't have pictures of us going down the giant slide. My arms are like spaghetti from climbing up the big ladder and hoisting Patrick along with me. I had no idea that I would get sweaty in the bounce house!
No comments:
Post a Comment