Sunday, March 14, 2010

FInally a breather

So I have a little (very small) amount of free time that has finally come my way to help take care of Little Tiger a bit more.  Baby continues to do well, and passes the non-stress with flying colors each morning.




I realize that there aren't many pictures of what Little tiger sees each and every day so I thought I would give a preview of what her day looks like.  Each day is pretty much run for the whiteboard-of-fate.  This tells you what day it is, where you are, who your nurse/assistant/charge nurse/doctor/resident/fellow is, what the goals of the day are (generally excellent care, happy-healthy baby and mom, etc...)


Yep, that's pretty much what she sees.  Along with a nice view of the woods, and out her door into the hallway.


A while back I was able to bring Christy's yarn ball roller and swift to the hospital with some wary glances from the hospital staff.  See, a swift is this gigantic contraption that looks like a wooden umbrella without the fabic.





No comments:

Post a Comment