Monday, March 8, 2010

More hats!

I've gotten several comments about the lack of posts for the past week. Sorry! I'll try harder this week, I promise.

Things were going really well so there wasn't a lot to say! The baby did really well on all of last week's tests, and is definitely getting bigger. (Well, that's what I tell myself...I am definitely getting bigger, and I'm hoping that at least *some* of it is baby!)

More good news - the Mighty Shake hasn't made any more appearances. Whew!

Here are some more hats that I have made. The first one is a 6-12 month size, which seems HUGE compared to the tiny preemie hats I've finished recently. The second one is preemie sized. They're currently being worn by some stuffed animals that I've received. Andy took a few pictures of them this morning, so maybe he can post them soon.



We hit 31 weeks tomorrow, which brings us a little closer to the goal of 34 that the doctors have set. Please keep your fingers crossed that this little one can stay in for a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment