digestive tract to make sure everything looks OK. Instead of taking Patrick to the x-ray, the x-ray comes to Patrick!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Thursday Updates
Andy didn't make it to the hospital yesterday, so he decided to head over before work this morning. I take forever to get out of the house, so he was there about a half hour before I got there. Here's what I found when I walked into the NICU this morning:
Don't worry, Patrick, I'll bring in your new hats very soon! The NICU-issued hats don't measure up to the ones I knitted you in the hospital. (I just hope they fit!)
Every morning, Patrick gets an x-ray to check his lungs, feeding tube, and
digestive tract to make sure everything looks OK. Instead of taking Patrick to the x-ray, the x-ray comes to Patrick!
I was hoping that he'd wake up while I was there, but his morning bottle (a whopping 4mL!) wore him out and he slept the whole time.
digestive tract to make sure everything looks OK. Instead of taking Patrick to the x-ray, the x-ray comes to Patrick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment